Luminant Power & Mining
Until further notice, the SPG books for the Luminant Mining Company are closed. People who are on the books from previous book signings and have not had an interview will remain on the books and be contacted for an interview if Luminant needs to hire SPGs in the future. If you are on the SPG books and your contact information changes, please call Johnna with your current information. Make sure you have your book number before you call with updated information.
Luminant’s Minimum Requirements:
- Valid Drivers License or a Copy — (An ID Card will not work!)
- High School Diploma/Transcript or GED (copy)
- All Candidates Must Pass a Background Check
- Online Application (IMPORTANT – DO NOT try to put your application online until you have been contacted for an interview and then you will be provided a link with instructions on how to apply.)
Mine & Generating Plant locations participating in the SPG Program.
- Martin Lake Mine(s) (Beckville, Tatum, Oak Hill Areas)
- Martin Lake Plant (Tatum Area)
- Monticello Mine (Mt. Pleasant Area)
- Monticello Plant (Mt. Pleasant Area)
- Thermo Mine (Sulphur Springs Area)
- Big Brown Mine (Fairfield Area)
- Kosse Mine (Kosse Area)
- Oak Grove Plant (Franklin Area)
Bookmark this page and check back for updates on book openings, closures and date changes.
For SPG Applicants who have already signed the books(s). The book location below is where the call out will begin on the next interview list requested from Luminant.
KO/OG Mining 113-24 KO/OG Generating 112-38
ML2 Mining 34-36 ML2 Generating 38-09
MO Mining 82-02 MO Generating
BB Mining 26-38 TH Mining 134-07
Last Updated 11-02-2015
SPG Coordinator/Office Assistant
Whitney Reed – email@example.com