Last Updated 11-13-2019
Luminant Power & Mining
The SPG books for Luminant Mining & Generating are currently CLOSED.
The following books open occasionally depending on Company needs and will be posted here at least 2 weeks prior to book signing.
Current locations participating in the SPG Program.
- Martin Lake Plant (Tatum Area)
- Kosse Mine (Kosse Area)
- Oak Grove Plant (Franklin Area)
Book signings are held at the following locations:
Tatum Union Hall on FM 1797 for Martin Lake Generating Plant.
Kosse Union Hall on Hwy 7 for Kosse Mine & Oak Grove Generating Plant.
IF you choose to sign up for Generating, you will be required to take a poss/mass test when those sites have positions they need to fill. Feel free to search EEI Testing and Poss Mass testing online to find various practice test options for anyone signing up the plant.
Luminant’s Minimum Requirements: MAKE SURE YOU BRING THEM to the book signing!!!
- Valid Drivers License or a Copy — (An ID Card will not work! MUST HAVE at signing)
- High School Diploma/Transcript or GED (copy with you at signing or small Graduation Card you might carry in your wallet. Transcript with graduation date works also)
- All Candidates Must Pass an initial Background Check (day of signing)
- Please bring a current email address for paperwork. ONLY SPG applicants on the book and sent by our office will be considered for testing, interviews, and job fulfillment.
- Luminant will do an extensive background check – No Felonies or current Warrants. Additional information will be given at the sign ups. If you have a question, email email@example.com
Bookmark this page and check back for updates on book openings, closures and date changes.
For SPG Applicants who have already signed the books(s). People who have not been removed for some reason & have not had an interview will remain on the books and be contacted for an interview if Luminant has a need to hire SPGs in the future. If your contact information changes, email Cheryl with your current information. Make sure you have your book number before you call or email with updated information. If Luminant request more individuals than we have available on the book, we will post on this page when and where sessions will be held for applications. Members who have current email addresses on file, are also sent and email with SPG book signing information.
The book location below is where the call out will begin on the next interview list requested from Luminant.
KO/OG Mining 117-15
KO/OG Generating 119-42
ML2 Generating 39-32
Last Updated 11-13-2019
Cheryl Sneed – firstname.lastname@example.org