Last Updated 07-23-2019
Luminant Power & Mining
The SPG books for Luminant Mining & Generating are currently CLOSED. The following books open occasionally depending on Company needs and will be posted here at least 2 weeks prior to book signing. Book signings are held at the following locations:
Martin Lake Generating at the Tatum Union Hall
Kosse Mine and Oak Grove Generating at the Kosse Union Hall
IF you choose to sign up for Generating, you will be required to take a poss/mass test when those sites have positions they need to fill. Feel free to search EEI Testing and Poss Mass testing online to find various practice test options for anyone signing up the plant.
Luminant’s Minimum Requirements: MAKE SURE YOU BRING THEM to the book signing!!!
- Valid Drivers License or a Copy — (An ID Card will not work! MUST HAVE at signing)
- High School Diploma/Transcript or GED (copy with you at signing or small Graduation Card you might carry in your wallet. Transcript with graduation date works also)
- All Candidates Must Pass a Background Check (day of signing)
- Please bring a current email address for paperwork. ONLY SPG applicants on the book and sent by our office will be considered for testing, interviews, and job fulfillment.
- Luminant will do an extensive background check – No Felonies or current Warrants. Additional information will be given at the sign ups. If you have a question, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The only locations active in the SPG process in the last few years have been Martin Lake Generating, Kosse Mine & Oak Grove Generating. Unfortunately, due to 2018 closures, Monticello and Big Brown were removed from the list below. Martin Lake Mining has also been removed due to current and expected decreases over the next 5 years.
Current locations participating in the SPG Program.
- Martin Lake Plant (Tatum Area)
- Kosse Mine (Kosse Area)
- Oak Grove Plant (Franklin Area)
Bookmark this page and check back for updates on book openings, closures and date changes.
For SPG Applicants who have already signed the books(s). People who have not been removed for some reason & have not had an interview will remain on the books and be contacted for an interview if Luminant has a need to hire SPGs in the future. If your contact information changes, email Cheryl or Hanna with your current information. Make sure you have your book number before you call or email with updated information. If Luminant request more individuals than we have available on the book, we will post on this page when and where sessions will be held for applications.
The book location below is where the call out will begin on the next interview list requested from Luminant.
KO/OG Mining 116-29
KO/OG Generating 118-05
ML2 Generating 39-32
Last Updated 07-23-2019
Cheryl Sneed – email@example.com
Hanna Ratcliff – firstname.lastname@example.org